Here are some interesting tidbits about the Rotary Club of St. George.
Club Membership and Stats
- 71 - Current active members
- 7 - Current honorary members
- 84 - Years since chartered
- 61% - Average weekly attendance
The Rotary Foundation Giving
146 - Paul Harris Fellows*
- 73 - Additional PHFs Earned**
- 116% - Percentage of EREY*** goal met in 2012-13
- 3 - PHS Eligible Members†
- 7 - Benefactors††
* Paul Harris Fellow - Donations totaling $1000 to The Rotary Foundation
** Additional PHF - Recognition for each additional $1000 donated to The Rotary Foundation
*** EREY - Stands for Every Rotarian Every Year and is the encouragement of each member to donate to The Rotary Foundation with a club goal to average at least $100 per member in per capita giving.
**** Sustaining Member - A member who contributes $100 per year to The Rotary Foundation
† PHS Eligible - Donation of at least $1000 per year to The Rotary Foundation
†† Benefactor - Contribution of at least $1000 to the Permanent Fund or provision in will of $1000 benefiting The Rotary Foundation.
Last updated June 2013
- 3 - Years SGR has received RI Simplified Grants ('05, '07, '08)
- 5 - Matching Grants awarded to SGR